Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Module 1 - Web 2.0 Tools

Copyright Presentation: Download
I learned some new things about the copyright laws while working on the Copyright presentation. I didn't know that Copyrighted material had terms that could actually expire. I'm also now aware why some material is deemed part of the public domain and that you should still give credit where credit is due, even if it's part of the public domain. I now also now know that your employer is the copyright owner of whatever you create, develop or invent if it's created, developed, or invented during working hours.

My Wordle
This is my "That's Me" Wordle image link off of Photobucket.com

That's Me

This is my "That's Me" Wordle link from Wordle.net

Wordle: That's Me

My Wallwisher Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment